Have you provided support to a child with special educational needs before?
Are you able to use your own initiative as a teaching assistant and are good at supporting children 1:1?
Do you live in the Knowsley/Liverpool area?
One of our primary schools in Prescot is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a child in Reception with Special Educational Needs with their day to day learning. You will need to have previous experience supporting children with SEN and have knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- £65-£80 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Experience working with children, preferably with special educational needs children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring pupils stay on task by supporting them with any additional needs.
- Providing support to special educational needs children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
Qualifications are not essential but are desirable.
This is a challenging role but also very rewarding providing you with the opportunity to work with a great team.
If this sounds interesting to you please don't hesitate to contact me with your CV by email on or call .
I look forward to hearing from you!