Our client, the UK’s leading childcare company, are totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. They recognise that their staff are their most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
They can’t do this without you, so are looking for a talented Assistant Nursery Manager/Deputy Nursery Manager who shares their values to join their friendly team at their Kenton setting. You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement their existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About the Kenton Nursery
Based in a beautiful converted church building with lots of charm and character, it is set back off the main Kenton Road, in a calm residential location, but with all the benefits of the local high street nearby. The setting is connected to transport links with a variety of bus routes accessed on the Kenton High Road. Opening times are 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
A fantastic package is on offer for an experienced Assistant Nursery Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience in a supervisory role (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills