Joining Bonus - Get paid a bonus for securing your dream job?!
We have seen the world change as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. We know that this has impacted everyone in one way or another including people seeking a new career opportunity in a changing workforce market.
As such, we are pleased to offer a £1,000 joining bonus to this opportunity, to be paid to the successful candidate upon completion of a probationary period with us.
The joining bonus is subject to full terms and conditions, which will be provided to you when an application is received.
We are seeking a Business Development Support Coordinator based in Wales, Cardiff to work within the Business Development Team, and to coordinate the various activities of the learner journey from enrolment through to achievement by supporting the Operational teams with administration and positive interventions that removes barriers and improves learner retention and achievement.
* Booking learners onto Core and ES workshops
* Booking and conversion of learner referrals, from internal stakeholders including, business development, Operations and Traineeship teams.
* Planning and effective scheduling of workload across agreed locations/areas.
* Support the BD team to deliver against a range of key performance indicators, resulting in agreed number of learner enrolments and overall start numbers
* Conscientious and committed to supporting apprenticeship candidates and employers
* Competent in the use of technology with excellent IT skills and experience with maximising the potential of CRM system
* Working to the company values
Quality & Compliance:
* Ensures all administrative and customer service activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Manages workshop booking activity
* Takes responsibility for the protection of data in line with policies and procedures
* Complies with the company's equality and diversity, Safeguarding and Health & Safety policies
* Establish and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external
* Work closely with wider Business Development team members to maintain understanding of SME employer engagement activity
* Strong organisational and time management experience
* Proven and effective communicator, across all age groups and backgrounds
* Competent in the use of technology with excellent IT skills
* Satisfactory Employment/Disclosure checks, commensurate to job role
Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and Behaviours required for the role:
Knowledge & Experience
* Previous exposure to apprenticeships desirable
* Level 2 Customer Service qualification
* Information Advice & Guidance
* Planning and organising
* Good Communication skills
* IT and CRM management
Behaviours & Attitudes
* Motivating & Engaging
* Pragmatic approach to problem solving
* To adhere to ATL's Code of Conduct, policies and procedures at all times
* To demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and to promote the safety and welfare of all stakeholders
* To maintain the responsibility of data protection, ensuring an awareness of all Company policies and procedures relating to data protection and to adhere to any instruction(s) given pertaining to this