Veritas are currently partnered with a lovely school which is an innovative 11-18 mixed school situated in the borough of Hackney. They are looking for someone to begin in January 2022 on a permanent full-time basis.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Business Studies to deliver outstanding teaching and learning. The successful candidate will join a collaborative and dedicated team who are committed to instilling our students with a passion for Business.
You will be required to teach both Business Studies at KS4 and KS5.
Our ideal candidate will:
* be a passionate teacher of Business Studies and have a genuine belief in the potential of every student
* have excellent subject knowledge and a proven ability to raise standards in classrooms
* have experience of teaching at A-Level
The school in offers:
* a bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
* excellent pastoral care
* an excellent reputation in the local community
* a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
* first-class facilities and resources
* a comprehensive staff benefits package including free daily lunch
* aspirational and hardworking students
This post is suitable for either a NQT or a more experienced practitioner.
If you are passionate about your subject and have a strong desire to make a difference to young people's lives, whilst fulfilling your own potential, then we would love to hear from you.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as a Business Teacher in Hackney, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on (phone number removed)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
You must have legal right to work in the UK
You must be willing to attend a registration interviewVeritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community