Business Studies Teacher: Long-term role
I'm working with a brilliant secondary school that are looking for a Business Studies teacher to join the team. The school have gone through recent renovations and are based on lovely grounds, boasting a beautiful view of the Somerset countryside from classrooms! You will be teaching children aged 15-19 so will be expected to teach A Level Business Studies.
The school are very vibrant, with an eclectic mix of students at the school, I currently have 2 teachers in long-term roles there that are thoroughly enjoying their time at the school! Ideally the school would like someone to start from 29th November but they are willing to wait till January 4th for the right teacher.
In our desire to promote Physical and Mental wellness and ensure that our candidates are supported to the highest standard.
We are delighted to announce that all Long-term Teacher's Candidates have full access to the following services.
* Support and counselling through a confidential helpline
* 24/7 access to a UK GP, including webcam consultations and prescription delivery
* Specialist support and advice for carers and parents
* Fitness, nutrition and health advice to live a healthier lifestyle
* Discounts and offers worth hundreds of pounds in day to day savings
* A childcare voucher scheme
* Statutory employment rights such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity/paternity pay