Calling Nursery Nurses/EYFS TA.... are you looking to work in a school nursery class? ... READ ON
Job role: Nursery Teaching Assistant
Location: - Bootle Area - Netherton L30
rate: £11.16 per hour
A Primary School in Bootle area is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant/Nursery Nurse to join their team on a temporary basis to in a Nursery class. The post is a full time, 8.45am-15.15pm each day. The school is based in the L30 area. You will work with another Teaching Assistant and teacher.
The school has an excellent EYFS team and the school has a great reputation in the area. The post will be until at least March 2022. You will be supporting with small groups for Phoncis, reading.
If you are interested ,please get in touch asap as the school are looking for the role to start first week aSAP
This is a great opportunity for you to work in a busy nursery class in a school and support children with their learning, you will be expected to support any children who may have additional needs on a 1-2-1 basis when needed. The school is looking for the right Teaching Assistant and if suitable, there is an opportunity for the role to be offered as a permanent post.
The school is on an accessible bus route, spacious car parking and by a train station.
* You will support in a Nursery class in the mainstream
* You will work closely with the SENDCo to ensure that the children are supported with their development if needed
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experievne supporting EYFS or KS1 children in a Nursery or school setting
* Previous experience supporting pupils within a SEN /Primary school setting the last 3 months+ or similar
* If you have completed a CACHE qualification or have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below or send your Cv to