Join the industry's fastest growing nursery group! Fennies is searching for a positive, energetic, and passionate Admissions Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing team. The role is a full-time position based at our head office in Epsom, centred around the parent journey from enquiry to registration. With a strong focus on registrations, you will build a rapport with prospective parents, illustrating our brand, culture, and describing our educational value.
Your typical day will be supporting prospective parents through the registration process, walking them through a virtual tour, answering all their questions and highlighting the unique selling points of Fennies. The perfect candidate will have early years' experience with a passion for sales, and the confidence and professionalism to take each parent successfully through to registration.
- To pro-actively sell Fennies Nurseries by maximising business from new parents through an innovative approach and always delivering best experience to all our parents.
- Be fully responsible for the conversion of incoming enquiries to confirmed bookings within your location.
- To ensure all leads are contacted within 24 hours and continuously drive occupancy.
- Drive inbound sales through pipeline management.
- Assist in preparing sales reposts
- To maintain accurate records on parents across multiple platforms and clean existing data regularly
Duties & responsibilities
- Learn and understand Fennies brand, service offerings, features and pricing.
- Communicate effectively with parents to understand their needs and requirements and confidently gain registrations.
- Monitor and report on your KPIs regularly.
- Stay up to date with the industry standards and benchmarks, with a clear understanding of our competitors.
- Identify opportunities for product and service up-sell.
- Identify opportunities for new parent acquisition.
- Be part of a motivational and energetic team maintaining the healthy atmosphere.
4 major Responsibilities for an Admissions Executive
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
- Be a brand advocate, understand the culture and promote parent partnership and educational value.
- Excellent communication skills, polite manor, and good understanding of sales techniques.
- Ensure each parent's experience is seamless, from enquiry through to registration.
- Must be educated Level 2/3 within Early Years
- Customer service experience (Preferred)
- Clear understanding of sales processes (Preferred)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills