Here at Kids 1st by Busy Bees Nursery in Hexham, we are seeking a Deputy/Assistant Nursery Manager, working *full time* *(40 hours per week)* to apply your knowledge and best practice to ensure our children have the best start in life.
*Essential Qualifications & Experience: *
A minimum of a level 3 recognised childcare qualification, at least two years leadership/managerial experience within an early years setting and a plethora of knowledge of the EYFS framework.
*Our Nursery: *
* Located behind Hexham General Hospital with good transport links
* Ofsted Rating Outstanding
* Purpose built nursery
*Why Busy Bees?*
As the UK's largest childcare provider, you will be supported by dedicated teams in providing the best possible start in life for all our children, allowing you to solely focus on the day-to-day running of the centre/nursery.
* Dedicated quality advisor to support in all aspects of childcare and education to meet the highest standards expected as judged by Ofsted/CIW/CI.
* Support in regulatory inspection preparation and delivery of the best outcomes on the day, as well as quality audits between inspections
* Busy Bees are the only multiple provider with ISO 45001 accreditation for our safety and health management system and each centre has a dedicated Safety Advisor to call upon
* Safety audits on Centres annually to identify areas of improvement, and provide action plans
* Training sessions to help staff understand and embed safety and health working practices
* Assigned Recruiter to advise and support on strategies to attract and appoint new staff
* Managed relationships with job boards, market intelligence providers and employability businesses to support candidate provision
* Compliance and onboarding support to ensure documentation is in order
* Centrally managed contracts for all services, including escalations, out of hours support line and access to designated in-house maintenance staff
* Online portal for acquiring learning materials, and other required items for the centre, plus support in purchasing in a cost-effective and timely manner
* Full provision of training (both virtual and in-person) at all levels by Busy Bees Education & Training with all costs covered
*UP - BUSY BEES' UNIQUE LEARNING SUPPORT APP*
* Suggestions, ideas and full learning/activity plans for use by practitioners /in the nursery, and continue learning with parents at home
* Detailed information including materials, locations, difficulty and relevant areas of curriculum
*ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: *
* Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
* Enhanced holiday entitlement increasing with service
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date. All positions are subject to references and an enhanced DBS/PVG check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Monday to Friday