Are you looking for a new challenge or progression in your early years career?
The Supply Room are seeking to appoint a Deputy Nursery Manager for a lovely family run business in the Borough of Croydon. Our client is an 86-place Ofsted GOOD nursery, providing care for children for children from 3 months to 5 years. This is an office-based role, supporting the senior management team in the smooth running daily running of the nursery.
As a Deputy Manager the purpose of your post will be to:
* To work under the direction of the Manager and deputise for her as and when required
* To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted
* To support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist the Manager in the organisation of a high-quality establishment for children from birth to five/eight years
* To provide high standards of care and early learning - to include the monitoring and review of provision, this includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the personal, emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
* To support the team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
* To direct and support staff as agreed by the Manager.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career then this is the perfect opportunity for you. To be considered for the Deputy Manager role you must have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification and excellent knowledge of the EYFS, observations and tracking as well as considerable experience as a Senior Practitioner previously.
Our client is looking for someone who possesses the following key skills and experience:
* Proven Leadership Skills
* Passion for the Early Years
* Administrative skills
* Polite telephone and email manner
* Desire to provide innovate ideas to meet the needs/wellbeing of children and staff
* Good communication skills
* Desire to help children develop and grow to achieve their full potential
* Sense of humour
* Enthusiasm and patience
* An attentive and compassionate nature
* A BIG smile
If you would like to be considered for this role, send in a CV today or call Kelly on (phone number removed) for further information