Are you passionate about Performing Arts?
Looking for a fantastic new role in August 2022?
Excited by a Beautiful Suzhou location?
This is an amazing opportunity for an outstanding leader in Performing Arts to work in a top level school in China.
Teachanywhere is delighted to once again be supporting Dulwich College International in finding an Outstanding Director of Performing Arts.
About Dulwich College International
This is a global family of schools providing a dynamic and innovative international curriculum, world-class facilities and an outstanding faculty from around the world and was founded in partnership with Dulwich College, a leading independent school in the UK.
What is the Package like?
- A highly competitive salary package
- Accommodation provided and paid for by schools
- Return Airfare and baggage allowances
- An annual bonus of 10% of salary, subject to appraisal
- Full health insurance coverage
- The cost of all working visas and work permits paid for by the school
- 2 -3 year contracts
Dulwich College Suzhou
Dulwich College Suzhou is made up of approximately 1020 students from age 2 to age 18, with over forty different nationalities represented in a diverse student body. The school comprises three schools, each with its own Head teacher: Early Years; Junior School; and Senior School. They offer the English National curriculum in KS3, International GCSEs in KS4 and the International Baccalaureate Diploma in KS5. World class facilities at Dulwich College Suzhou ensure that students have every opportunity to excel both inside and outside the classroom.
Living and Working in Suzhou
Live and work in Suzhou, China. This incredible location is renowned for its stunning canals, bridges and classical gardens. Recently voted as the second most "liveable" city in China for expatriates, it is only 22 minutes on the fast train from the hustle and bustle of vibrant Shanghai.
To be successful in your application, you should have:
- A full teaching qualification/license
- A good knowledge of the UK curriculum
- A minimum of two years experience and citizenship of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, both for Visa requirements
- Previous EAL teaching experience is an advantage
- Ability to pass police checks and background checks including references
- A desire to get fully involved in extra curricular activities and boarding duties
'Teach the world, live the dream' - Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it's not always easy to settle in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere's size, expertise, and local knowledge we are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person.
If you wish to be considered, please apply online.
If successful, a Teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you!