Are you an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking to work in an Ofsted rated, " Outstanding" one-form entry school in Tower Hamlets?
A great one-form entry school in Tower Hamlets is looking for a Level 3 EYPS to work with 3- 4year old pupils from September 2021.
If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
The successful candidate can expect pay rates of between £75 -£80 per day, depending on experience.
** Level 3 Nursery Nurse positions**
** Mainstream Primary School**
** September 2021 start**
** Term Time only**
This community based one-form entry Primary School is in Tower Hamlets and has a great reputation in the borough as a supportive; friendly and organised Primary School.
As the successful Level 3 Nursery Nurse you will be joining a team of educators that are proud of their school and the children's development. Parents are invested in their children's learning and behaviour is excellent.
This friendly and welcoming school is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work with 3-4 year olds. There will be shifts and the position is term time only.
The school is well resourced and very close to the centre of the City of London.
The school are looking for Level 3 Nursery Nurses who possess the following qualities:
- An enthusiasm and commitment to every child's education
- Excellent knowledge of the UK EYFS Curriculum
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to do observations, write assessments and participate in report writing
- Good written and spoken English
Benefits of working at this school
- One-form entry school - Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse vacancies
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Term Time only
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching Year 5 or Year 2 in a mainstream school
If you are interested in this Level 3 Nursery Nurse role, and want to teach in a lovely community school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'