Early Years Educator
* Immediate Start
* Nursery School (term time only)
* Full time
* ongoing contract
An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified Early Years Educator to join a Nursery School in Tulse Hill. The position has become available as a new member of staff is now unable to take on the role. The school are looking for an experienced Early Years Educator to start immediately on a full-time basis.
This is a great role if you are looking to move from a private setting in to a school environment and working term time only. Whilst this is initially a 1 year contract, the role could become permanent for the right candidate.
The role includes:
* working with children aged 2 - 4 years old
* key worker responsibilities for 16 children
* planning, assessment and reporting to staff and parents
* excellent support from established management
* regular training opportunities
* long-term career progression opportunities
The Nursery school is part of a federation of schools offering Early Years Education to the borough of Lambeth. They offer an excellent standard of early years education for pupils. There are excellent facilities with a range of indoor and outdoor learning areas.
To apply for this role you must have:
* a relevant level 3 qualification
* key worker experience
* be available to start immediately on a full-time basis