Early Years Educator
Seahorse Nursery is a family run business that operates in South West London area (Southfields and Wimbledon Park). In 2021 we celebrate our 24th Anniversary in providing Love, Education & Fun for children from 6 months to 5 years.
We are looking for qualified Practitioners and Early Years Educators to join our fantastic team in our Day Nurseries. Full and relevant childcare qualification at Level 2, 3 or above (e.g. QTS, YETS, etc) is required.
Working hours are 7.30 am to 6.30 pm - 4 working days with one day off in the week. The position is full time (40 hours) and all year round.
Our team is friendly and we love what we do. We are passionate about the outstanding level of teaching and care we provide for our little ones. We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with an outstanding childcare provider that takes pride in making a genuine difference to our children's lives.
The successful Early Years Educator will have:
* NVQ, CACHE Level 3 or Level 2 in Early Years
* Understanding of Safeguarding
* Understanding of EYFS and 7 areas of development
* Understanding of the key person system
What do we offer?
We know the importance of valuing each staff member and offer:
* Salary up to £22,000 per year
* Holiday perks: up to 5 extra days per year
* Career progression within the company
* Refer a Friend Bonus
* Training Opportunities for CPD
* Inset Days
* Unique coaching and mentoring approach
* Opportunity to develop your Leadership skills with our POD system
* Opportunity to join one of our three Hubs - Safeguarding, Curriculum, SEN/ Inclusion
* Overtime pay
* Annual Staff Event Parties
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunities employer and all successful candidates will need to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check