Job Title: Early Years Educator
Location: Fulham, London
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Hours: minimum of 45 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Parson's Green Nursery is an independent Nursery dedicated to providing individual care and education for children. We pride ourselves on our family orientated environment in which parents are involved every step of the way. We aim to provide a warm and nurturing environment in which each child can flourish and reach their full potential. We endeavour to support every child in our care in order to ensure they achieve their utmost, develop confidence in their own abilities and a lifetime love of learning.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To report to the Room Leader, Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
- To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- To help ensure the nursery meets all OFSTED requirements.
- To work with other professionals for the benefit of children and families.
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes. Strive for Continuous Improvements.
- To be a key person. (Note on Key worker responsibilities sheet) -To ensure all records are properly maintained.
- To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children's progress and encouraging parents' involvement.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the nursery aims and objectives.
- Adhering to the Policies & Procedures of Parson's Green Nursery and compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted/CSIW and the National Standards.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religion race gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 or above
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Dedication to maintain an environment which fosters continuous improvement
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to manage a team of people
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in early years
- Willing to commit to the position long term.
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- In house training 3x per annum minimum
- Funder DBS, paediatric First aid and Safeguarding
- Staff outings & Parties
- 28 days Annual Leave per annum
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Nursery Officer, Nursery Nurse, Child Carer, Nursery Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Child, Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Childcare, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Pre-School Childcare, Childcare Assistant, Carers, Nursery Worker may also be considered for this role