Job Title: Early Years Educator / Practitioner (Level 2 and 3)
Location: Stanmore, London
Salary: Up to £24,000 per year (Experience Dependent)
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Blue Butterfly Montessori first opened their doors in the heart of Pinner in 2012. We have recently opened a new branch located in Stanmore as of January 2021 and are currently recruiting for both!
We are looking for outstanding Early Years Educators to maintain and uphold our outstanding rating, where we proudly hold a high calibre of staff, in order to provide the highest quality of care for the children and their families we work in close partnership with.
We are currently looking to fill the role in both our Pinner and Stanmore branches; if you're passionate about care and well-being and would like to work for a company that respects value, we would love to hear from you!
(Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK).
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
-Work as a team with other staff members.
-Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
-Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
-Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
-Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding Procedures.
-Observe, support and extend children's learning.
* Hold relevant childcare qualifications (Level 2/Level 3).
* Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Previous experience of caring for children under 5.
* Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection.
* A team player.
* Good communication skills.
* Passion to deliver high quality exciting learning opportunities.
* Optional work week of 4 days covering 37 hours.
* A generous salary, with constant reviews and growth in place.
* Excellent promotion opportunities.
* Overtime work paid at time and a quarter.
* 'Employee of the Term' award, who your colleagues vote for to receive a £500 bonus.
* Referral bonus scheme of £500.
* Excellent in-house training.
* Generous annual leave entitlement.
* Free uniform.
* A reward for 100% attendance and punctuality.
* Birthday off!
* One additional holiday leave added for each year of service.
* Amazing well-being benefits and training.
* Onsite parking and local transport links.
* Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations!
* Excellent Pension Scheme.
* An open-door policy as we are strong believers of transparency amongst staff.
* Sick Pay.
* One staff training day.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Nursery Officer, Nursery Nurse, Child Carer, Nursery Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Child, Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Childcare, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Pre-School Childcare, Childcare Assistant, Nursery Worker, Early Years, Educator, Childcare, Level 3, Children, Baby, Babies, Nursery, EYFS, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Teacher, Reggio Emilia, Montessori, will also be considered for this role