Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA)
£70 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School set in Outer West Newcastle. This is long term role, which is set to commence in January 2022 until July 2022. The successful candidate will be expected to work every Friday, 08:30-15:30, supporting within their Early Years provision. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position is a Level 3 in Teaching and Learning.
This role is appointed to Level 3 Teaching Assistants who have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework. The candidate must be confident and enthusiastic towards learning and provide outstanding provision for all children within the class. Ideally, the Teaching Assistant should be comfortable with conducting Read, Write, Inc, Phonics, although not essential as training can be provided.
The school's vision is for every child to feel happy, safe, and loved within school. Their experienced and enthusiastic team are committed to providing an exciting, broad, and rich Curriculum, helping the children to progress into lifelong learners.
To be considered for the Early Years Teaching Assistant post, you will:
Hold a minimum of Level 3 Teaching and Learning.
Have experience of teaching and working within Early Years.
Be enthusiastic towards teaching young children.
Know how to best support children's early developmental milestones.
Have experience of supporting children with diverse needs.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are to be a qualified Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Branch on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.