Early Years Nursery Assistant
Role and Responsibilities
Assist in providing high standards of quality within the nursery including:
* Observe, support and extend children's learning.
* Maintain accurate and effective children's records.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
* Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
* Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary
* Follow, Child Protection (Safe Guarding) Procedures.
* Comply with the statutory framework for the EYFS and relevant legislation including
* The Children Act 1989 and 2004.
* Undertake a shared responsibility for domestic tasks including preparing snacks cleaning and keeping rooms tidy and safe.
* Monitor secure dropping off and collection of children.
* Be a strong and supportive Team player.
* Have a good working relationship with other staff members.
* Be responsible for participating in all self-development activities including appraisals
* Assist in parent's evenings, promoting parental partnership and involvement.
* Undertake other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Be prepared to undertake additional training and qualifications and promote self-development