Connected Recruitment are currently recruiting Early Years Practitioners for a boutique Nursery in Limehouse East London .
£22000-£25000 Per Annum working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Qualifications: minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
Experience: at least 1 year working in a nursery setting
As Nursery Practitioner/Nurse you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment early years education for young children under the EYFS Statutory framework 2021
- Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities under the EYFS curriculum.
- Create engaging learning environments.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities.
- Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
- Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
- Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
- 25 days holiday.
- Ongoing training.
- Very competitive Salary.
- Career progression in more senior roles.
As this role involves working with young children an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential.
The nursery opens five days a week Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 19.00 p.m. The successful candidate will be working a 40 hour week over 5 days