An Ofsted 'Outstanding' nursery with a safe and stimulating environment for every child are looking for an outstanding teaching assistant to join their team.
About the school:
- A free-flow nursery where children always have access to the outdoors
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- A nursery that is driven and ambitious for the children and their families.
- Talented and hardworking staff committed and deliver a creative curriculum which enriches the children's learning experience.
- Frequently run a successful Forest School experience, music and dance session plus have experiences with ball skills from a fantastic football club.
- Well located and connected to public transport plus car parking available on-site.
- Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse
- Ideally you will have good knowledge of the early year's development framework.
- Have a relevant childcare qualification
- DBS on the update service
- A calm, kind, and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
- A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
The role is:
- Part-time 5 days a week, 9am-1pm
- Available ASAP for a trail day.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, I would warmly welcome a conversation and your CV. Please let me know your availability ASAP