VD Recruitment has partnered with a leading Bilingual French & English Montessori Nursery that specializes in Montessori teaching .They also promote Forest School sessions and Mindful Yoga sessions for the children.
We are recruiting for a strong Nursery Practitioner. You must have strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. The Nursery Practitioner must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Excellent Salary Package - £19k - £22k PA Based on Qualification & Experience
Rooms - Baby & Toddlers
Hours - 40 /week (Rotating early & late shifts) with early finish on Fridays!
Location: Ealing Broadway
Your role as a Nursery Practitioner includes-
• Provide high quality care and activities for the children following Montessori Ethos and to recognize both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
• Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines
• Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
• Assist and attend parents' meetings and open days. Help maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
• As a Nursery Practitioner you would need to undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the work as may reasonably be required by the Nursery.
• Attend training and development courses as directed by your Manager or Assessor.
• The Nursery Practitioner must promote good relations between staff members, parents and children at all time.Promote the quality ethos of the nursery.
Person Specification for the ideal Nursery Practitioner
• Minimum Level 3 in Childcare & Education and a strong desire to make a difference!
• The ability to deliver high-quality practice.
• Strong knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding procedures.
• Excellent communication skills.
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv