We are currently looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurset to join our team!
This position is working in a Primary School located in Hackney. You will be required to support their Early Years children 8:30-3:30 Monday - Friday.
What's in it for you?
• London Living Wage paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
• Hold a CACHE Level 3 Qualification minimum
• Have experience in working with EYFS children
• Hold a DBS which is on the Update Service/or willing to apply for one
• Have references to cover you for the last 2 years
• Be open to proving proof of ID and address
• Be confident in working with young children
• Be enthusiastic and committed whilst ensuring a nurturing environment
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00