Nursery Officer / Early Years Educator / Nursery Nurse
April - July 2022
£102 - £118 daily rate
SANZA Teaching Agency are working with a primary school in Hackney with a children's centre attached. My client is seeking an experienced Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Officer to join their team in the baby's & 2 year old provision. The successful candidate will be required to work 9am - 6pm with an hour's break.
The role will be working in the baby's room where the team provide a high level of care, the team are great and the children's centre is very popular as a result.
You MUST have a minimum level 3 qualification in childcare.
Purpose of Post: To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting. ... To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
The school is easily accessible via public transport.
Key skills and experience needed:
· Or previous experience within a school or nursery
· Level 3 qualification in Childcare
· Professional manner
· Enthusiasm and friendly approach
By registering with SANZA Teaching Agency:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie Teaching Agency on (phone number removed) or email your CV to
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks