Are you an experienced Early Years Practitioner looking to transfer your skills into a primary school?
Tradewind are offering a brilliant opportunity for an Early Years practitioner to work in a fantastic primary school based in Hammersmith from January 2022 for the rest of the academic year.
The school have created a vibrant environment where pupils love to learn and enjoy being a part of their community; the inclusive and caring atmosphere at this school make it a wonderful place to both work and learn!
About the role:
- Provide general classroom support to a Reception class
- Help the Classroom Teacher to set up activities and tidy up
- Provide support with phonics
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Lead intervention groups when necessary
- This role will be a daily rate of £70 - £80, depending on experience
- Level 3 CACHE Childcare qualification is desirable
- Experience in Early Years is essential
- Knowledge of phonics & EYFS framework is ideal
- Must be available Monday - Friday and on a long-term basis, from January 2022
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an Early Years Practitioner in Hammersmith & Fulham. Or for more information about the role, contact Hana Abdulkadir on /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer