Nursery Practitioner Job - Northwest London
Salary: Up to £19k+ per annum
A day nursery is currently recruiting for a strong Level 3 qualified nursery practitioner. This role is based in Harlesden area in Northwest London.
As a Nursery Practitioner you will be involved in planning and leading fun EYFS centred activities. You will be liaising with Parents and Nursery Staff to ensure the best care is provided for children under your care.
- We are looking to speak to motivated and energetic Nursery Practitioners who:
- Holds a Level 3 to a Level 6 qualification in childcare or Early Years.
- Those who hold equivalent qualifications are also welcomed to apply!
- Enjoys running creative play and development activities
- Confidently understands EYFS curriculum
- Holds an Enhanced DBS
- Can work 40-45 hours a week (shift patterns)
What's in it for you?
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- Holiday - Closed Christmas (1 week) and Easter as holiday (1 week), and (2 weeks) in late summer August- 28 days total + bank holidays
- Annual pay review
- Access and support to excellent training and development
- Regular team building events
Quint Education specialise in placing Early years staff into Nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications, we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references Check*