Become a valued Early Years Practitioner
Role: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Teddington TW11
Hours: 40 hours per week
Flexi Option: Option to flex your hours over 4 day week
Salary: £22000-£24000 P/A
Qualification: NVQ/Cache Level 3 or equivalent
Why join our client?
You are amazing - even if you don't know it yet! As an Early Years Educator you are preparing the next generation for the challenges ahead; teaching them to ask questions, take risks and be mindful of the people and the world around them. We know just how hard - and how rewarding - this job is, which is why we will support you every step of the way.
Our client believe's that a well-cared for team results in well-cared for children. That is why they strive to offer their staff every opportunity to develop and reach their full potential. They offer in-house and external training (wherever possible within working hours), when you join our client you join the whole group, so you have career opportunities across our nurseries. You also have the confidence of knowing that you are joining a team that offers Outstanding childcare.
Time off work is important to keep to you fresh, enthusiastic and raring to go. This is why we have introduced a 4-day week option. This allows you to choose to work your 40 hours over 4 days, giving you an extra day off every week!
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioner who can fill our children's days with fun and wonder! You will be responsible for:
* Delivering our 'Learning through play' ethos;
* Developing innovative activities to challenge our children;
* Building excellent relationships with children, parents and colleagues;
* Promoting child welfare and ensuring all safeguarding procedures are followed.
* Great career path and promotion prospects;
* Further Training offered;
* 4-day week option;
* Fun social events throughout the year and an annual Christmas party;
* Celebration of hard work - bonuses, vouchers and social events;
* 28 days holidays pa with additional days for long-service;
What you will bring
* NVQ/Cache Level 3 Diploma in Early Years, NNEB, Montessori Diploma, Early Years Degree or QTS;
* Strong knowledge of EYFS and children's learning and development;
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* Self-motivation, innovation and a positive outlook;
* Good verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong planning and organisational skills;
* Lots of energy; and above all,
* A passion for delivering amazing educational experiences to children.
How to apply
If this sounds like your perfect position please submit your CV.
An Enhanced DBS check and reference checks will be carried out prior to employment