I am recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner for a wonderful nursery based in Thame, the salary is up to £19,000, one of the great benefits of this position is working 44 weeks per year. You must be qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in childcare & education, call Completely Care for more information and to apply.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, 44 weeks of the year. Offering a competitive salary including holiday pay plus a range of other staff benefits.
You will work alongside the Early Years Teacher, Deputy and Nursery Manager to deliver the highest quality care and education to children aged from six weeks to five years and help them be the best they can be.
Other duties will include
- Assist with the planning of age appropriate, challenging and stimulating and adult led activities, meeting the individual needs of children taking into account their interests and stage of development.
- Provide the highest levels of care and attention to children.
- Work as part of a team, communicating effectively with children and their families, colleagues and all users of the nursery.
- Be a key person for a group of children and build strong relationships with them and their families. You will plan and observe children regularly, assessing and developing their learning to ensure they are progressing, under the supervision of our Early Years Teacher.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and their families and all visitors and users of the nursery.
- Mentor and support apprentice Nursery Practitioners, unqualified Nursery Practitioners and students, helping them meet requirements.
Please call n
Or Email your Cv to