Job Title: Early Years Practitioner (level 3 in EYFS)
Job Location: Central London
Type of Job: Contract - Long term Supply-term time only
Company Name: Education Matters Group
Salary:- £70-£80 per day
About the role:
We require a Early Years Practitioner (Level 3 in EYFS) to work in a lovely large independent primary school within their Pre-prep department.
The schools require a Level 3 in Early Years Qualification only.
* Excellent facilities & supportive SLT
* Term time only role
* School hours
* Minimum Level 3 in Early Years childhood studies Qualification
* Excellent Behaviour / High Expectations
* Within this role you will get the benefit of CPD opportunities
* September 2021 start
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be familiar with the UK curriculum
* Degree educated is advantageous
* Able to provide references covering the last 2 years, ideally from an educational establishment
* Have a DBS or happy to get one in progress
Why work with Education Matters Group?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you