Are you feeling undervalued as an Early Years Practitioner? Over-worked and underpaid? Aspire People can help with this!
Aspire People are currently working with an independent day nurseries and Nursery Schools who are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Assistant for their nursery setting in Walsall.
All settings are GOOD Ofsted rated. The settings are looking for multiple level 3 nursery nurses to strengthen their team on a long term to permanent basis. This role will start ASAP and is an ongoing role. This is a great opportunity for both career development and progression. The staff are committed to making every child they provide care for feel part of their childcare family and their staff.
To apply for this role, you will need to hold a level 3 qualification and have an understand of the current EYFS curriculum.
I am keen to talk to anyone that holds a Level 3 qualification and available for an April start. Please apply now and I will be in touch.
As a full time, member of staff, the school will expect you to essentially be a permanent member of staff, so the following is expected.
* Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care
* Plan and provide effective teaching and learning
* Setting up and decontamination of instruments
* Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children
* Make accurate and effect assessments of the children during the stages of development
* Have passion for the Childcare industry
* Experience within Early Years Education
* Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
The hours of work will either be set days and times or on a rota base.
Payment options through PAYE and umbrella companies are available with a pay range from £9.00- £12.50 per hour depending on payment route, experience and age
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks