Early Years Practitioner
Term Time (phone number removed)
Start Date: ASAP
Protocol Education have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners; Nursery Nurses; Early Years Educators; Early Years Professional for Primary Schools in Waltham Forest this academic year.
- Be involved in contributing to the teaching and learning programme in line with the aims and objectives of the school
- Provide activities for children's learning and support their independence as learners
You must have:
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding on how children develop and learn
- Ability to use your own initiative to organise activities and tasks
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please apply now or contact our office for more information.
Requirements for ideal candidate:
- At least three years working as a Teaching Assistant and full and relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years Care and Education, NNEB or equivalent qualification
- GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above
What can Protocol Education offer you?
- Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools, Nurseries & Children's Centres based in Waltham Forest and neighbouring boroughs;
- Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
Protocol Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services