Early Years Practitioners
An exciting position has become available as an Early Years Practitioners based in Wandsworth and the surrounding areas. We are looking for part time, full time candidates. We also have shift work and temporary work for both unqualified and qualified Early Years Practitioners during term time and all year round. Dependant on your level of qualification, you could earn between £9.50 to £11.25 per hour. This is a great role if you have a passion in childcare and wish to gain experience or you already have a childcare qualification and are looking for a career progression.
You must be comfortable using travel on public transport as there is no parking in the area and must live within close proximity to the Wandsworth area and the surrounding area, including Clapham, Tooting and Fulham
The successful applicant must undertake a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Experience working as an Early Years Practitioner or have a passion to build a career in childcare
- Qualified practitioners must demonstrate proof of qualification & training.
- Be flexible and patient
- Have a strong and workable knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and child development or a willingness to learn.
- Be a good team player with effective communication skills.
- To be able to work in a nursery and out of school care setting.
- Experienced & Qualified working as a cook in an early year setting. (Preferable but not essential)
- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-11 years.
- To develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child's development.
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
- To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes.
- To be a key person to your assigned children.
- To ensure records are properly maintained, e.g., daily attendance register, accident and incident book, risk assessments, observations.
- To work in partnership with senior management to update and review the self-evaluation and improvement plan.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the nursery requirements
Our client have over 40 years' experience of working with childcare settings in and around the Wandsworth area. Established in 1963 they have a wealth of local knowledge and experience of providing advice and support to childcare settings on all aspects of operating a successful and thriving business, including: Recruitment, Childcare practise issues, Safeguarding issues and more.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Free uniform
- Free training
- A work place pension scheme.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Education, Education and Teaching, Childcare, Nursery Teacher, Teacher, Nursery Educator, Early Years