Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an Early Years Teacher in a lovely Primary school in Bristol?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for EYTS qualified teacher with experience of teaching student in Early Years to join this supportive Primary school in Bristol June 2022. This is a full time, long-term role for the right candidate.
This Primary school is a mainstream Primary school within easy reach of public transport in Bristol and would be easily reachable from Portishead, Lawrence Weston, Henbury, Clevedon, Westbury on Trym and Stoke Bishop.
This school is looking for an enthusiastic, engaging EYT to teach classes of Early years and promote a fun, caring and engaging learning environment.
You will need:
- A strong understanding of students in Early Years
- Ability to support the student both academically and emotionally in a calm manner, adhere to safeguarding and behavioural policies at all times, and show adherence to professional boundaries.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will be able to take directions from the SENCO and other Education professionals within the school.
You will be expected to:
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment
- Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
We will offer you training through our experienced recruitment consultants and Ofsted rated CPD sessions.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
As a special need teacher you will be expected:
- To provide engaging and empathetic educational lessons and support to pupils
- To have understanding/knowledge of special needs or a keen interest in helping vulnerable pupils
- To always aid learning and emotional well-being
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on /