Would you like to join a fantastic primary school and support a pupil who requires additional support within a reception class?
Tradewind is currently supporting a School in Bedford based near Wootton and is now looking to expand their team. Relationships are strong between parents, staff, and pupils in the local community. They encourage everyone that joins to contribute to a place of excellence and have high standards.
The pupil in Reception requires 1:1 support due to struggling with social and emotional difficulties. The pupil also needs support with communication and interaction with other pupils. This is an extremely rewarding role for the right person that can lead onto a longer-term commitment.
What we are looking for (criteria):
- Min 3 months experience working with SEN children in the last 2 years
- Knowledge and a good understanding of pupils with additional needs
- Essential that you have supported primary aged children
- Knowledge and experience of educational health care plans
- Ideally supported children with Autism; ADHD and SEMH difficulties
- Willingness to be flexible and committed to the role
- Degree Qualified (desirable)
- Available on a full-time basis (8.30am-4pm)
- Can commit to at least the academic year
If successful, you will be employed on a full-time basis from September until the end of the academic year with the potential to carry on a permanent basis for the right candidate. This is a fantastic position for someone who is willing to learn and take on instruction from senior members of staff.
- Competitive pay rates (£70-80 per day)
- Full-time work
- Bedford based
- Career progression
- Supportive consultant to help with the transition
- Excellent CPD courses offered through our online portal
Tradewind can offer a lot of support and all registrations are completed online currently. If you would like to find out more and apply for this position. Please do via the link and we will be in touch if you have met the criteria mentioned.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities.
We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.