Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Location: Finsbury Park, North London
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Contract Type: Perm
An independent bilingual (French & English) day nursery located within close proximity to Finsbury Park station is seeking an experienced Early Years Teacher to join its expanding team of 20 staff. The nursery has a capacity for approximately 50 children aged from babies to five years old and pride itself as one of the leading French speaking Early Years providers in the UK.
Along with a salary of up to £32,000 per annum, you will also receive 7 weeks paid annual leave (including bank holidays) with an additional day for each year of employment, a contributory pension, a day off for your birthday, progression opportunities and in-house training with leading names in the industry.
As an Early Years Teacher you will:
· Lead effective implementation of Early Years Foundation Stage and any other legal statutory frameworks.
· Lead assessment and delivery of best practice in all areas of the curriculum indoors and outdoors.
· Develop strategies to improve performance and implement effective development plans for improvement.
· Be responsible for planning and delivery of an inclusive curriculum suitable to meet the needs of all children.
· Observe, monitor and record all children's development.
· Direct and support staff as agreed with the Management team.
· Carrying out administrative duties.
We are looking for an Early Years Teacher with:
· Early Years teaching qualification.
· Robust knowledge of the EYFS.
· Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment