Early Years Teacher
£100 - £110 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a teaching performance reference.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit an engaging and creative Early Years Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and work in local primary schools based in and around the Gainsborough area. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teacher to work as part of a forward-thinking team.
Working in Early Years, the successful Early Years Teacher will be required to teach classes with a wide range of abilities. This is a part-time role, on a supply basis with the possibility of longer term positions.
To be considered for the Early Years Teacher role, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Will have recent experience working in Early Years.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection update.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Early Years Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team in the Lincolnshire branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.