Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in Early Years Teaching and actively looking for work near Sheffield?
At Prospero we work closely with a primary school based in central Sheffield who are looking for an EYFS Teacher to join their team in the new year.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN EYFS TEACHER INCLUDE:
- Teaching using pre-planned lesson guides provided by the school.
- Working closely with management and reporting back regarding progress of pupils.
- Managing behaviour by following school behaviour policies.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS and experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Experience teaching within EYFS
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Location - Sheffield
- Position - EYFS Teacher
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part-time - Full Time
- Hours - 08:00 - 4:00PM
- The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £100 per day.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, please contact Alayah at Prospero Teaching on .
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from
- access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- a generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend to Prospero Teaching.