Early Years Teacher required for Worcestershire schools
- An Early Career Teacher looking to showcase your talents and gain valuable experience in a variety of Worcestershire primary schools?
- An established supply teacher wanting to shorten your commute time and secure work closer to home instead of outside the county? Achieve a better work-life balance?
- looking for a long term position or a flexible way to continue your love of teaching?
- Would you like to be represented by an ESTABLISHED LOCAL agency and a SUCCESSFUL and DEDICATED CONSULTANT who has STRONG RELATIONSHIPS with schools across Worcestershire?
Whatever your circumstances and availability, supply teaching with Academics, WORCESTERSHIRE'S LEADING EDUCATION RECRUITMENT AGENCY is your first choice. We can offer long term positions and local regular short term supply work - both full and part time to suit you!
For over fifteen years, we have been supporting schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Hagley, Kiddermister, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester!
Our ideal Early Years Teacher will:
- Be enthusiastic and creative in inspiring, nurturing and motivating children
- Be committed to providing meaningful learning experiences and extending learning and development through every interaction
- Have high expectations regarding behaviour, progress and achievements of 'early learning' goals for every child
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK and hold a UK EYTS or QTS
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply teaching with Academics is a great career and lifestyle choice! As an established Worcester education agency, we can offer:
- Huge variety of schools - we are the preferred supplier to schools across Worcestershire
- Exclusive day to day/week to week bookings, long term/ temp to perm vacancies and ECT induction opportunities
- Opportunities to gain paid classroom based experience
- Explore different schools with no commitment
- No planning responsibilities during daily and most short term assignments
- Fantastic work life balance
- Flexibility - choose when/where you teach
- Semi/early retirement
- Competitive rates of pay and friend referral scheme available
- Minimum administration - user friendly registration process and online timesheets
- Continued support from your highly experienced personal consultant who has forged strong relationships with schools across Worcestershire
Call for an informal chat or email your CV to - whatever your requirements, we are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs!
Check out our 5 Google reviews (Academics Worcester) to discover how we always go above and beyond!
Academics Worcester are committed to safeguarding children, we expect every Early Years Teacher to share this commitment