Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Are you looking for a new challenge in an Early Years setting
- Are you on the look out for the next step in your career?
- Have you ever thought about working with children at the early ages of child development?
- Would you like the opportunity to flourish in an education setting?
If the answer is yes, then we will have the perfect opportunity for you…
At Provide Education we are looking for an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our workforce to work within one of our partner primary school clients in Barnsley. We are recruiting a TA for one of our long standing primary school clients who are looking for an additional full time member of support staff (TA) for their EYFS team starting as soon as possible. Initially, the role will be a temporary position for three months with the role being reviewed for a permanent basis in July 2022 for a September 2022 appointment.
We are looking for someone who has a sound understanding of the EYFS framework and have previous experience within an EYFS setting and can come in and set the ground running in a large EYFS setting.
To apply you must:
- Have Maths and English GCSE, minimum Grade C or equivalent
- Hold a TA qualification or equivalent
- Have 6 months (or more) experience working with children
- Hold an enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a new disclosure (registered to the update service)
- Be available in term time
Ideally, you will have had a least 6 months experience working with children, experience within an education based setting or similar and be committed to making a difference to a child's education.
Provide Education are an agency based within the heart of the South Yorkshire District, we cover Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield areas and have a partnerships with Multi Academy Trusts and stand-alone schools within these areas that require cover on regular basis. We offer a flexible work/life balance and can fulfil full-time and part-time classroom based opportunities along with day to day to suit your requirements.
If you are looking for an EYFS TA position to start as soon as possible and the opportunity to work within a flexible workforce, then please contact Provide Education today.