Job Title: Early Years Teaching Assistant
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent (40 hours a week), Mon to Fri (08:00 - 18:00)
Tired of searching for the right opportunity in early years childcare?
An exciting new role has become available where you will join a friendly and supportive team of Early Years Teaching Assistants in Bristol!
About the Job
As an Early Years Teaching Assistant, you will be tasked with the important role of aiding, nurturing, and developing the knowledge, abilities, and confidence of young children.
You will be organizing and participating in fun, stimulating & educational activities with the children that facilitates learning and development.
You will be responsible for recording any possible accidents and monitoring individual progress.
Your role has a significant influence over the young children's educational development. You will be tasked with ensuring the welfare, safety, and happiness of children by working closely with your team alongside Nursery Assistants, Practitioners, fellow Teachers and will be liaising with parents & family members to deliver this care.
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent training & development
- Incredible & lifetime rewarding opportunity
- Level 2 OR Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- You are empathetic & have a passion for child care and early years development
- DBS on update service ideal but the company will pay for this
To apply for this role, please get in touch with me on or alternatively email me on