Full-time Early Years Teaching Assistant job in Bristol, BS11. Starting ASAP until the end of the school year Your new companyThis reception class role for an Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school based in North Bristol, will be starting as soon as possible. This role will carry on until the end of the academic year with the successful candidate potentially going onto a permanent contract. As a school, they aim to build the confidence, independence, creativity and aspirations of their pupils. As a school they are very fortunate to provide space on their school site for a thriving breakfast club, an after-school club and a pre-school setting.Your new roleIn your new role you will be able to provide - 1:1 and group support, supervising children's play time, encouraging positive behaviour and helping pupils to stay on track to allow them to all reach their full potential. It will be your duty to provide social and emotional support. What you'll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have experience working across Reception & KS1
- You will be required to have experience supporting pupils with SEND specifically ASD & EBD
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.