Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting!
If you have recent experience of successfully working in the Early Years with SEN in a mainstream or childcare centre Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This full- time 5 days a week position, commencing in January 2022, is a term time only role.
Pay rates of between £75 - £85 per day are being offered, depending on experience.
This state, one -form entry Primary school teachers children to be kind, thoughtful and respectful. The children are aware of expectations around good behaviour and are eager to learn.
The school promotes and encourages children's independence and confidence. The children are encouraged to believe in themselves and to participate and support each other as active members of the community.
The school are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- Recent experience of working in EYFS of a Primary school or EYFS setting
- SEN experience particularly Autism or Speech and Language Difficulties
- Calm, patient and flexible
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- EYFS experience
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of working with children with SEN
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role and want to teach in a friendly one-form entry school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.