On behalf of a Sefton-based Primary school, Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join the successful team and contribute towards delivering an inspirational education in the Reception class.
You will be assisting the EYFS leader, who will plan and be responsible for the Foundation 1 (F1/Nursery) class which will mean you will have opportunities to work in the Nursery class. Naturally for the position of Nursery Assistant, you will have at least an NVQ 2 or equivalent e.g. supporting teaching and learning. It is desirable that you have a level 3 diploma and current experience/working knowledge of the EYFS.
This 2-form entry school has excellent links to the motorway, onsite parking and a short walk away from a train station with links to Liverpool, Ormskirk, Kirkby and Southport lines. I would describe the school as a happy, safe, caring, and supportive environment in which staff and pupils alike are happy and well supported.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on (phone number removed) for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
The successful candidate will possess:
An understanding of the workings within an educational setting;
A valid DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain this;
Two suitable references covering the last 2 years;
Commitment to a possible 12-month assignment.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer