Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for a friendly, confident Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in EYFS at an excellent primary school in Manchester. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant, or recently qualified TA or graduate looking to make the next step in their career. The role is full-time, to start immediately after half term, and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The staff team is extremely capable and dedicated, and work hard to give the children a fantastic and varied learning experience. The setting is lively and well run, where the children are encouraged to be independent learners, and develop in all areas, including socially, academically and emotionally.
This role will involve:
Leading groups in activities in core curriculum areas such as Phonics, Maths and Writing
Preparing resources and areas within the setting
Carrying out assessments and recording information
Assisting in the daily routines for the children
Working with children on range of learning and play activities, indoors and outdoors
Liaising with parents
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
Location - Manchester
Start date - November 2021
Position - General TA EYFS
Full-time, 8:30am to 4pm daily
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience working within a UK primary school
- Level 3 Supporting in Early Years, Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, Education Studies Degree or similar.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (free online Safeguarding training is available if needed)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE WITH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an Enhanced DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £45.80 if you don't already have one
- Provide two professional references covering the past 2 years
For more information about this role, or to find out about other roles available, please contact our Senior Primary Consultant, Georgina, on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)