Early Years Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Do you have an ability to build relationships with children? Are you looking for a role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant within a thriving school? Are you currently looking for a long-term position? We have a fantastic school located in Hounslow who are looking for an Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP!
- A place where children achieve highly compared to national expectations and are well prepared for their journey of lifelong learning
- Nurture children and establish a culture of respect for all so that they are happy and confident
- Children learn through play and real experiences
- Create an ethos where they develop children in a safe and happy environment
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to support children with their initial development
- To assist students within a classroom setting
- Maintain a safe learning environment at all times
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and ensure the progress of students is prioritised
- Support teachers in helping children with their learning and development
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Be supportive and passionate towards working with children
- Either live in Hounslow or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.