Early Years Teaching Assistant - Term Time
A position has become available for a qualified Teaching Assistant at an independent nursery school in Belgravia.
This is an Ofsted outstanding setting that has an excellent reputation for its childcare provision and promotes an open, friendly and supportive environment for its practitioners.
About the position
- Promoting a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment to support and extend children's learning and development outcomes
- Organising and overseeing the planning, implementation and provision of activities
- Monitoring, assessing and recording children's progress
- Completing observations and planning appropriate next steps to support children's development
What you will need:
- A level 3 CACHE / Teaching Assistant qualification
- A minimum 6 months Teaching experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A sound understanding of safeguarding practices
What you can expect:
- £9.50 - £11.45 per hour starting salary
- A range of employee benefits
- Access to training, development and progression opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension and healthcare
To apply to this Early Years Teaching Assistant position please submit your CV using the Apply now link.