Early Years Teaching Assistant
Your new school
Hays Education recruitment are currently looking for qualified Teaching Assistants to join their growing database. Great opportunities available for daily to weekly to long-term vacancies within a range of primary schools and Early Years provisions. You will work alongside a supportive school team to ensure a safe learning environment is provided for all students. You will be required to offer support to pupils on a one to one basis and also in small groups both academically and emotionally.
Your new role
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified T/A (minimum Level 2)
- Recent and relevant experience within a school environment
- Awareness of the EYFS and be able to follow this to plan and observe the children
- You must be able to work well as part of a team
- You will need to be creative to, provide a stimulating environment for the children in your care
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and professional attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rates of pay depending on qualifications / experience
- Opportunity to build up relationships with local schools enabling candidates to return to familiar childcare settings and progress their career
- Ongoing one to one support with a personal dedicated consultant who will look after your work requirements
- Recommend a friend scheme for £250 vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.