- Job Reference: 246863931-2
- Date Posted: 16 March 2021
- Recruiter: Primrose School
- Location: Powell, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Permanent
The Primrose School of Golf Village located at 8771 Moreland Street Powell, OH 43065 is seeking an Education Coach for our private preschool. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to families we serve. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the success of our next generation.
Primrose School of Golf Village is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
* Understands and has strong working knowledge of Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum
* Passionately believes in and is able to communicate all aspects of the Primrose Balanced Learning® approach to teaching and learning
* Participates in the selection and hiring of teaching staff
* Coordinates with other members of the Leadership Team to implement the training plan for new teaching staff according to classroom-specific Continual Learning Guides
* Ensures teacher training requirements are up-to-date
* Conducts classroom observations to regularly support and ensure Balanced Learning® curriculum implementation and delivery
* Collaborates with other members of the Leadership Team to provide ongoing feedback for teaching staff, using a variety of tools such as Classroom Observation Forms and Teacher Evaluations
* Works with teachers to identify strengths and areas of opportunity to design plans for continual improvement
* Creates a culture of engagement by empowering teachers to find solutions for themselves
Desired skills and experience:
* Must meet state licensing and Primrose training requirements
* Ability to provide constructive feedback and advice to others
* Solution and detail-oriented
* Strong organizational skills
* Coachable and able to coach
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong classroom management and organizational skills
* Management experience "preferred"
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.