We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Electrician & Instrumentation Trainer, to work for one of the country's leading training providers. Sharing your knowledge and experience with new apprentices to realise their potential as you support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training to become the next generation of Electricians.
If you are looking to become an Electrical Trainer you will be rewarded with amazing Benefits.
Location: South East
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications to be considered:
* Possession of a training qualification. AET/CET or equivalent and relevant experience, support will be provided if not held.
* Possession of an assessing qualification. TAQA level 3 or equivalent, support will be provided if not held.
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Knowledge and experience of electrical and instrumentation within gas distribution networks.
* Maintenance on industrial equipment supplied by low voltage.
* Working knowledge of and experience of operation and switching of low voltage equipment, including safe systems of work
* Visual and periodic inspection and testing of low voltage equipment
* Operational experience in.
* Field instrumentation ( level, pressure, temperature and flow) Control loops, Control Valves.Actuators.Transmitters
* Hazardous area experience ( COMPEX qualified desirable).
* Process control /control systems knowledge.
* Safe isolation of electrical systems.
* Qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2.
* Knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
* It is desirable that you hold a HNC in appropriate subject although minimum level City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation with appropriate experience.
You Will Receive:
* Outstanding Basic salary
* 25 days paid annual leave
* 40 pence mileage
* Occupational Sick Pay
* Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* Full BUPA Health check*
* Eye care discount
* Rewards staff discount scheme
* Generous corporate wear allowance
* Gym membership discount scheme
* Season ticket loans
* Free occupationally relevant training
* Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply