Morgan Hunt are working with a brilliant College in the heart of East London. We are looking for a talented Employability Coach who is passionate about teaching.
Employability Coach role specifications:
Location: East London
Contract: on going
Pay: £15.00 per hour
Hours: Full time
Course: Employabilityskills Level 2
The successful candidate for this Employability Coach will be required to:
- Teach Employability Skills up to Level 2 every Wednesday 9am - 12.30pm
- Attend work placement with SEN Students Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 11am - 2pm
- Contribute to planning and act as a pastoral tutor to a group of students
- Monitor learner's progress and contribute to the evaluation and reporting of results in the relevant subject area
- Aim to make the subject interesting and accessible to a range of students with delivery and resources used
- Effective planning, administrative and organisational skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in training courses
- Undertake other duties as may be required in the interests of the efficient functioning of a FE College
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this) to work in a FE College.
If you are able to teach Employability Skills and looking for work in the East London area, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.