Tradewind Recruitment are currently seeking an English Teacher for our client school in Bexley.
Our client is recruiting for a new member of staff to join their English faculty from September 2020. The role will be initially for a temporary period of a term, with the possibility of a permanent appointment in January.
There are great transport links for those wishing to commute, but with a large on-site car park, this is also suitable for those looking to drive. The school is located centrally and is very easily accessible.
The school place great importance on maintaining high standards, providing high quality teaching and learning and an educational environment that encourages students to become independent, creative learners. Learning never stops and it is recognised that regardless of the pathways the students follow, they will continually need to adapt and advance. Today's students are entering a world which is 'global', fast-paced and ever-changing and this school strives to prepare them for this.
The successful candidate will be:
* Able to teach the Secondary Curriculum across KS3 and KS4 including Entry Level and GCSE English
* Experienced (ideally) in and passionate about working with pupils with additional needs.
* Effective at coaching and mentoring
* Enthusiastic, dedicated and resilient
* Committed to raising standards and improving pupil's life chances to achieve their potential
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants