English Tutor- Bromley
Remedy Education are on the lookout for an English Tutor Based in Bromley
Are you currently looking for an English Tutor position within an exciting environment where you will be a a major factor in the support and progression of young students in a number of different circumstances who need 1:1 academic help? Do you have the passion, motivation, and drive to work with a number of virtual schools and local authorities to help at risk children in a variety of different situations?
teaching Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 to help students who have fallen behind in there studies and need to reach a minimum of pass level, helping children from a variety of different environment these students could be at risk children, asylum seekers, sen or even just students who have fallen behind in general studies.
* Work with students to reach a minimum of pass academic level in GCSE or A Levels
* Creating and delivering lesson tutoring plans 1:1 and small group activities to students aged 11-18 years old
* Developing your own English resources and activities that will captivate the attention of your learners and drive-up attainment
* Supporting SEND students within English
* Delivering revision/catch-up sessions prior to exam season getting started
* The suitable candidate will have the following:
* Up to date National Curriculum knowledge
* 2 years teaching or tutoring experience in the UK
* UK recognised teaching qualification
* Educated to a degree level
* An enhanced DBS (ideally on the update service)
If interested in the role please contact Marcus at remedy to discuss further on (phone number removed) or email your CV over in the provided address